Please take some time to join us in prayer
We have highlighted some of the areas we are praying and seeking our Lord for.
PA is involved in many communities, currently within the countries of Kenya and Malawi. As you are aware, transformational ministry encounters great challenges. We believe prayer moves mountains, and we are thankful for God for the many areas He has been gracious to us.
Please pray with us in the following areas:
- Give thanks to God for the great ministry impact witnessed up until 2014.
- Praise God for providing resources of good leadership, great staff, financial support, travelling safety and all He has done to provide and sustain the ministry
- Pray for our community partners; the pastors, their churches and community members and all those whom we serve and serve with in the communities. Pray for their commitment and open hearts to learn and do all they learn
- Pray for the new frontiers in Malawi where our ministry has just started. Pray for open doors, for great favor, for provisions, and for God’s blessing on the work. Pray for Malawi that it will emerge from economic hardships and live up to its potential
- Pray for Liberia as we think of it as our next target country to establish our ministry
- Pray that God will raise partners and supporters to help us raise funds to meet our 2013 budget which is almost doubling as we expand the ministry beyond Kenya
- Pray for the safety of our teams (Board Members, Ministry Director, Community Partners, PAK staff, Mission Groups, and all others who will travel with us in 2014.
You may donate your talents to support the programs and projects which are transforming people’s lives in the villages. You may choose to be a regular donor making monthly donations to PA; make a one-time gift, a designated gift to support a specific project or program. Donate funds to support any of the following aspects of our holistic ministry:
- Training and mentoring of approximately 300 pastors in Kenya and Malawi in 2013. It costs 25,000 Kenya shillings (US$. 315) to train one pastor per year in the holistic ministry program
- Give a gift from US$60 and above to help a family begin an income generating activity to move from handouts living to self sustainability
- Buy a solar system for a poor village family @10,000 Kenya Shillings (US$. 120) per system to move them from firewood based source of energy
- Contribute to school fees for high school education students @40,000 Kenya Shillings (US$500) per child per year
- Contribute to support mentoring of children through vacation bible schools. It costs 250 Kenya shillings (US$3.) per child per week
- Support creation of food security safety nets for Bokoli and Mbeere communities by funding establishment of food banks and providing technical support
- Donate bibles and discipleship materials to rural churches
- Make a major donation to support one or more of our major programs
There are many organizations that work to improve the livelihoods of people in Africa. Some of these organizations share some of our values and principles. We invite you to help us network with these organizations, or people who would further our goals and objectives.
Please partner with us. http://www.possibilitiesafrica.org/donate/
You can partner with PA financially, in our initiatives and programs throughout Africa
To donate in USA, please:
Make a check to Possibilities Africa and mail it to:
PO Box 6445 Lincoln,
NE 68506-6445 USA
To donate in Kenya, please:
Write a cheque to Possibilities Africa Kenya and mail it to:
Possibilities Africa Kenya
Adlin Flats, Off Ngong Road
Block B, Room 7
P.O BOX 55604,
Telephone: (+254) 0 705 369 340; (+254) 0 752 148 282